Contact Me

Share



If you find some trouble while you download some file I gave, please send email to me and I will replay to your email directly. Please make sure you read some instruction below :

1. Fill your Email subject with REG (  you should write it, if you do not want me to erase your email, because I do not have much time to read unknown email)

2. Make sure you have followed 3 steps above. therefor  you should put your facebook or twitter id so I can check it ( if you do not put your facebook or twitter id or your id is not in my friend list, then I will not reply your mail )

3. Send your mail with the REG title that is filled  with your facebook and twitter data to : sharonlovejb@gmail.com

4. I will respond your mail as soon as possible, beg your patience





              Regards



     Sharon Love Bieber

Attention !!

Follow these 3 steps to download the address and tips of how to have a chat with Justin Bieber. If you guys are already do these 3 steps but still can not connect, please be free to click on the banner below or you can contact me soon.