My Story Chat With Justin Bieber

Share



Hi guys! my name is Sharon from the outback world of wonder Australia. Just like most of you guys especially ya’ll gals my age… I am a HUGE fan of whom else than the one and only dream boy, Justin Bieber! This is a picture of me and couple of my BFF: Lydia and Olive.


As a self-proclaimed no. 1 fan of Justin Bieber, obviously I will get overly excited if I get the chance to talk and get all personal with my favorite boy idol. And I am pretty sure all of you will be thrilled as well. I mean, who wouldn’t want to talk so intimately with such a popular cutie even if just for a few minutes, right?

Well don’t get jealous girls… because fate have blessed me with such luck! and I Thank God each day for this, because I was given the chance to talk and chat directly with Justin Bieber, and believe me… it was so amazing!

This startling moment happened around July 12th 2010. It just kind happened when my brother, Jason, successfully found Justin Bieber online and started chatting with him. Knowing I’m such a Bieber fanatic, my brother immediately introduced me and my friend Lydia to Justin and one his friend, Ryan.

You guys can also see our video-chat sessions with Justin that my brother recorded.




And this is one of the greatest moments I had chatting with Justin and Ryan.

Me - Lidya & Justin -Ryan
It was beyond unbelievable! And you know what? Justin is actually a very humble and gentle person, and he wasn’t so uptight to freely joke around with us. He didn’t even mind telling us his real email address, facebook account, and even his Yahoo Messenger screen-name to me and Lidya. You know whats even better? Ever since, we still stay in contact through Facebook and exchanging emails. Justin even often give us comments at our facebook profiles and reply our emails, although as we all know with his busy schedule, it often takes a while to hear from him. But as long as we do :p

I am pretty sure all of you Bieber-lovers wants to feel the excitement I have everytime I talk to him. In this page, I can only share to you how to reach him so hopefully you guys can experience the same joy I often feel, but I can’t guarantee Justin will accept your invitations if you add his facebook or Yahoo screen-name. Maybe it’s just because he doesn’t know you guys personally yet, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. There is a few tips I can probably give to all of you Justin Lovers worldwide… and all you have to do is download it.

I just hope sharing this will be good use to us all that just craves to get to know Justin intimately.

So guys, what else are you waiting for ? clik here to download

Attention !!

Follow these 3 steps to download the address and tips of how to have a chat with Justin Bieber. If you guys are already do these 3 steps but still can not connect, please be free to click on the banner below or you can contact me soon.